1/16/2007

Yeni evim - My new apartment.


Evde en cok vakit gecirdigim masam.
The multifunctional dining table where I spend most of my time for entertaining friends, studying etc .



Evimin girisindeki hol.

The Entrance hallway with my favourite bench from Pier1.


Turkiye'den kizkardesimin getirdigi ve benim sen sevdigim yastiklar.

The pillows are one of my favorites and my sister brought them from Turkey :-)

Circir sorup duruyordu. Klimt replikani ne zaman gorecegiz diye. Iste burada .


Circir was asking about the Gustave Klimt's replika . ta tam.. here it is.

Buzdolabim aile resimlerine olan duskunlugumu fazlasiyla yansitiyor sanirim.

My fridge reflects my passion for family photos.


Baharat takimlarim, en sevdiklerim

My spice rack which are my favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment