3/15/2008

I am in L.O.V.E.!

I am in love these days with the music of Michael Bublé. Ever since I heard him with Tony Bennett on Channel 13, I cannot get his voice out of my mind.

How I wish to see him in NY but I just checked his tour schedule and unfortunately he is not coming to big apple anytime soon :-(

Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome Mr.
Bublé and make sure to check out his upcoming album in his YouTube page.

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, You make me sing.
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.
You're every song, and I sing along.
'Cause you're my everything.



3 comments:

  1. Sana % 100 katılıyorum, muhteşem bir ses, ben de acaba bir gün İstanbul'a gelir mi diye hayal ediyorum..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3/17/2008

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3/28/2008

    michael buble... harika. muhtesem, londrada yakinen dinleme firsatim oldu cok sukur, muhteseeeeem...
    home sarkisina tapariimmm....
    duygu

    ReplyDelete