6/22/2008

Rihanna's concert photos


Well finally I was able to come a little early to the office and take few photos of famous Rihanna (remember the song Umbrellaaaaaaaa) from our window. I was kind of sad when we left 30 Rock but hey everything happens for a reason right?? Now the view from the office might not as magnificent but at least we see many celebrities in our building and once in a while free concerts like this ...

If I am not too lazy to carry my camera around, I might share few more concerts with you, so please stay tuned.

NYM

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9/03/2008

    I love outdoor concerts I’m a girl who like going out and have fun. I love music in general, and being outside listening to live music makes me feel flying. .Recently I was searching for concert tickets to attend Rihanna concert. You heard me. Rihanna. I know you’re jealous. And even the tickets were a little high priced; I went there and had great time. I can recommend you a site of FREE comparison tickets site & hope that everyone will attend live concerts.

    http://www.ticketsreview.com

    ReplyDelete